Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken
Pie crusts (I use the rolled up store bought ones in the fridge section)
Veggies (I use carrots, chopped broccoli, corn, celery, lots of peas…really anything works).
Chicken Gravy (I use the packet and mix it up, but homemade or canned is great)
Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
Put on pie crust in a pie pan. Next put in chicken to your liking (I use boiled diced chicken breasts, but this recipe is also great for leftovers from a turkey or chicken dinner). Pile veggies on top of that to fill pie Mix gravy and can of soup. Pour over the top. Top with remaining pie crust. Pinch and/or flute edges together. Slit top to vent. Bake at 425 for 1 hour 15 min. (times will vary for metal pans. For glass, check to makes sure the bottom is cooked through). Cover with foil and remove for last few minutes, or just cover the edges with foil for the entire time.
No comments:
Post a Comment